Employment Immigration Lawyers Colorado Springs
At Joseph & Hall P.C., our employment immigration lawyers in Colorado Springs are focused on helping our clients find reliable, effective solutions. Our firm is proud to be a leader in the field of immigration law. If you have questions or concerns about employment visas, we will get you answers. To schedule a confidential initial appointment with an experienced immigration lawyer, please reach out to us at our Colorado Springs office today.
Employment Immigration Services We Offer in Colorado Springs
Through a non-immigrant employment visa, a qualifying individual can obtain the right to live and work in the United States on a temporary basis. In some cases, employment immigration may provide an avenue to a green card and, eventually, an opportunity to apply for American citizenship. Our Colorado Springs, CO employment immigration lawyers help clients seek all types of employment visa, including:
- B-1 visas: Reserved for business visitors, B-1 visas are the most common type of work visas issued by American immigration agencies. These visas are typically issued on a short-term basis—usually one to six months.
- F-1 visas: An F-1 visa is the primary student visa. With an F-1 visa, an international student can obtain the authorization to attend a college or university in Colorado.
- J-1 visa: Also known as a training and exchange visa, a J-1 may be issued to foreign nationals coming to Colorado Springs as part of an educational or cultural program.
- H-1B visas: Professionals in highly desired specialty occupations can use an H-1B visa to get authorization to take a job in Colorado Springs. Some examples of occupations include accountants, engineers, attorneys, and architects.
- H-2A visas: Our Colorado Springs employment immigration lawyers help people get H-2A visas. These visas are meant for agricultural workers.
- H-2B visa: Non-agricultural seasonal workers—such as those employed in winter-related industries—may be permitted to work in Colorado on an H-2B visa.
- O-visas: Also referred to as an extraordinary ability visa, an O-visa is reserved for the top professionals in science, education, and athletics.
- R-1 visa: Through an R-1 visa, qualified religious workers can get authorization to work in Colorado Springs on a temporary basis.
- L visas: If you are being transferred to a Colorado Springs branch office of your multi-national company, you may need to apply for an L visa.
Call Our Colorado Springs, CO Employment Visa Attorneys Today
At Joseph & Hall P.C., our Colorado Spring employment immigration lawyers are standing by, ready to help you find the best path forward. For a confidential consultation, please contact our Colorado Springs office. We represent clients in Colorado Springs and throughout the surrounding towns in El Paso County, including in Fountain, Manitou Springs, Calhan, and Green Mountain Falls.