badge1 badge2
English Spanish

Permanent Residence through Investment

Permanent Residence through Investment

If you are a foreign national, but are not an employee of a U.S. company, it is possible to obtain Lawful Permanent Resident status by making an investment in the U.S. You may invest in the U.S. by opening your own company, or you may invest in a Regional Center. Below you will find an overview of each option. The investment process is extremely complicated and must meet very stringent requirements. Please contact us so that we may assist you in obtaining your permanent residency through investment.


Complete the form to schedule a consultation.
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Schedule An
Appointment Online

Powered by NUVEW Web Solutions
Call Now Button