Employment Immigration Lawyer Glenwood Springs
At Joseph & Hall P.C., we are proud to be Colorado’s premier immigration law firm. With a national reputation for excellence, our immigration lawyers have assisted countless clients in a wide range of immigration issues, including in matters pertaining to employment visas. If you are looking for an employment immigration lawyer in Glenwood Springs, we are here to help. Our legal team assists with all aspects of the claims process, from the initial application to addressing any obstacles that arise. For a confidential consultation with a Glenwood Springs immigration attorney, please contact us today.
Employment Immigration Services We Offer in Glenwood Springs, Colorado
The United States immigration system offers a number of different non-immigrant employment visas. Our Glenwood Springs, CO immigration attorneys have the skills and legal knowledge needed to help you obtain the employment visa that is appropriate for your specific situation. Some of the most common examples of employment visas include:
- B-1 visa: One of the most common types of employment visas, a B-1 visa is meant for temporary business visitors to Colorado. These visas are generally issued on a short-term basis, often for less than six months. Though, when warranted, a B-1 visa may be approved for a longer period of time.
- H-1B visa: This type of visa is for skilled professionals who are coming to work in Glenwood Springs or somewhere else in the United States.
- H-2A visa: An H-2A is for agricultural workers. This type of employment visa helps to support Colorado’s economy by ensuring that there are adequate agricultural employees available.
- H-2B visa: More than most U.S. states, Colorado relies on seasonal workers, especially in the winter months. With an H-2B visa, workers can come to the Garfield County or other parts of Colorado to perform seasonal jobs.
- O-1 visa: O-1 visas are for immigrants with extraordinary abilities in their field. Qualified applicants include top professors, acclaimed scientists, and professional athletes.
- L-1A/L-1B visa: L visas are for transferees within a single multinational corporation. For example, you may be able to obtain an L-1A if you are transferring to the Glenwood Springs branch office of an international company.
- R-1 visa: Certain religious professionals may be eligible to obtain an R-1 visa. It is a temporary, non-immigrant visa for people associated with a qualified religious organization.
Get Assistance From Our Glenwood Springs Employment Immigration Attorneys Today
At Joseph & Hall P.C., our Colorado employment immigration lawyers have considerable experience representing both companies and immigrants. To find out more about our legal services, please contact our law firm for your confidential initial consultation. We represent clients in Glenwood Springs and throughout communities in Garfield County, CO.