Employment Immigration Attorney Near Me
At Joseph & Hall P.C., our employment immigration attorneys provide personalized legal support to clients in Colorado. With offices spread throughout the region, we are ready to take action to protect your rights. You deserve a local immigration attorney who will put time and energy into getting you answers and results. For a completely private, no-obligation consultation, please contact our Colorado employment immigration lawyers today.
We are a Full-Service Colorado Employment Immigration Law Firm
With a visa, a foreign national obtains the right to enter the United States for a pre-defined purpose. There are many different employment visas available to encourage skilled international workers to come to our country to support our communities and our economy. At Joseph & Hall P.C., we offer a full range of employment immigration services. Among other types of work visas, you may be eligible to apply for:
- B-1 visas:The most common work visa issued in the United States, a B-1 visa is reserved for temporary business visitors. Typically, a B-1 visa has a duration of six months or less.
- F-1 visas: If you are coming to Colorado as an international student, you may be required to apply for an F-1 visa.
- H-1B visas: If you are seeking to come to Vail as a professional, an H-1B visa might be the appropriate option. H-1B visas are issued to a wide array of different professionals, including informational technology (IT) experts, accountants, engineers, architects, and much more.
- H-2A visas: Agricultural workers can seek an H-2A visa to live and work in the United States. If you or your loved one is employed in the agricultural industry, we can help you navigate the employment visa process.
- H-2B visa: The economy in Vail, CO, is highly seasonal. To help our region function effectively, qualified seasonal workers can enter the region on an H-2B visa.
- O-visas: O-1 visas are for people who have unusually impressive abilities in the desired field. Some examples of international employees who can get an O visa are professional athletes, top-rated college professors, and high ranking business executives.
- P-1 visas: A P-1 visa is a specialized type of employment visa reserved for artists, athletes, and other entertainers. In some cases, people who cannot quite qualify for an O-1 visa will be approved for a P-1 visa.
Get Help From a Nearby Employment Immigration Attorney Today
At Joseph & Hall P.C., our Colorado employment visa lawyers have the experience and diligence to help you navigate the immigration process. To arrange a fully confidential review of your case, please contact our legal team now. With office locations in Aurora, Colorado Springs, and Frisco, we are well-positioned to handle employment immigration cases throughout the state of Colorado.