• Denver Metro Office

    12203 E. Second Ave.
    Aurora, CO 80011

    (303) 297-9171

  • Colorado Springs Office

    963 E. Colorado Ave.
    Colorado Springs, CO 80903

    (719) 434-5660

  • Frisco & Summit County Office

    619 Main St
    Frisco, CO 80443

    (970) 446-7884

English Spanish



Consulates may assist in a variety of immigration matters, often upon the finding of eligibility from the US Department of Homeland Security, including the following:

  • Immigrant Visa Applications for spouses, children, parents, or siblings of US Citizens or Permanent Residents;
  • K-1 Fiancé(e) or K-3 Spouse Visas;
  • Qualifying family members of asylees; or
  • Adoption related matters.

Many nonimmigrant and immigrant visa applications permit dependent or derivative applications for qualifying family members upon evidence of a qualifying relationship. Dependents are usually defined as spouses or the unmarried children under the age of 21 years of a principal applicant. Generally the consulate will grant dependent applicants a visa for the same time period as the principal visa applicant.


Complete the form to schedule an consultation.