Aaron Hall has been an attorney with Joseph & Hall P.C. since 2008.
- Experience in aggressively advocating for clients in matters before United States Citizenship and Immigration Services, Immigration Court, Board of Immigration Appeals, State District Court, Colorado Court of Appeals, Colorado Supreme Court, United States District Court for the District of Colorado, and the United States Tenth Circuit Court of Appeals.
- Active member of the American Immigration Lawyers Association (“AILA”)
- Experienced presenter on Immigration Benefits and Removal Defense at local and national AILA conferences.
- Member of Pro Bono Mentoring Panel for the Rocky Mountain Immigrant Advocacy Network (“RMIAN”).
- Chair Elect for Immigration Section of Colorado Bar Association.
- Serves on Speakers Bureau for Colorado Chapter for American Civil Liberties Union (“ACLU”), presenting to community groups on immigrants’ rights.
- Selected as a Rising Star by Colorado Super Lawyers for 2012, 2013, and 2014.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish.
View Aaron’s Profile