Greeley Employment Visa Lawyers
Non-immigrant employment visas are available to certain foreign nationals who wish to live and work in Colorado. Depending on your specific circumstances, you may even be eligible for multiple different types of employment visa. As obtaining a visa can be challenging, it is recommended that you seek professional guidance. At Joseph & Hall P.C., our qualified Greeley employment visa lawyers have helped many people get employment visas in Weld County, Colorado. For assistance with your employment visa petition, please reach out to our team today. We will provide you with the high-quality legal service that you deserve.
Your Employment Visa Options
- B-1 visas: The B-1 employment visa is available to temporary business visitors to the United States.
- H-1B visas: This type of employment visa is reserved for individuals who work in a specialized field.
- H-2A visas/H-2B visas: These visas are reserved for temporary agricultural workers and seasonal or one-time event workers.
- O-1 visas: The O-1 visa is available to a very limited number of people who have demonstrated extraordinary skills.
- ￼P-1 visas: This type of employment visa is available to workers who are in certain positions within the entertainment industry.
- L-1A/L-1B visas: This type of visa is limited to those who are being transferred to new positions or locations within a connected global company.
- TN visas: The TN visa is available under NAFTA to eligible professionals in Canada and Mexico.
The Four Basics Steps of the Visa Application Process
Our Greeley, Colorado immigration law lawyers have helped many people with employment visa applications. We have a deep understanding of the complex application process. If you are looking to obtain an employment visa, you should be aware of the following four basic steps of the process:
- You need to submit a petition for an employment visa with support from a U.S.-based sponsor. In these cases, your sponsor will be your employer.
- You need to pay all of the fees and select your agent. Your agent can be your Greeley immigration attorney.
- You should carefully prepare your employment visa application package. The application must be completed properly, and you must include all required supporting documentation.
- You must attend an employment visa interview with an American immigration official.
Contact Our Colorado Employment Visa Lawyers Today
At Joseph & Hall P.C., we have been providing top-quality immigration law services to clients in Colorado since 1998. No matter your circumstances, we are here to help you. If you need assistance obtaining an employment visa in Greeley or anywhere else in Weld County, please do not hesitate to contact our legal team today to set up a confidential review of your case.