Employment Immigration Lawyer Near Me
At Joseph & Hall P.C., our employment immigration law team is devoted to client service. With extensive experience in immigration law, we have gained a national reputation for excellence. If you are preparing a work visa application or if you have any general questions about your rights, our legal team is ready to get started. Call our Colorado employment immigration attorneys for a strictly confidential initial consultation.
We Provide a Full Range of Employment Law Services in Colorado
With an employment visa, a foreign worker obtains the official legal authorization necessary to reside and work in the United States. With nearby immigration lawyers ready to get started on your case, the team at Joseph & Hall P.C. has experience and expertise in employment immigration law. Our Colorado immigration lawyers have helped clients apply for and obtain a wide array of work visas, including:
- B-1 visas: The most common type of employment visa issued in the United States, a B-1 visa is meant for people who are coming to the country on short-term commercial purposes. Usually, a B-1 lasts for less than six months.
- J-1 visa: A J-1 visa is a training and exchange visa. It is more comprehensive than an ordinary student visa, it may also be used by teaching assistants, researchers, and other professionals coming to the U.S. for some form of training.
- H-1B visas: If you are a professional employee—defined as someone who works in a field of highly specialized knowledge and who has obtained at least a bachelor’s degree—you may be eligible for an H-1B visa. Call our nearby H-1B visa lawyers for more information.
- H-2A visas: Our state has a major agricultural industry. If you are coming to Colorado to accept a position in agriculture, you may need an H-2A visa. Contact our attorneys now to get more information about the H-2A visa program.
- H-2B visa: Agriculture is far from the only major seasonal industry in Colorado. We help employees obtain H-2B visas to work in non-agricultural seasonal positions. Call our local employment immigration law specialists today for help with your application.
- L visas: L visas are for workers who are transferred within a single multinational company or organization. We can help you secure an L visa to come to take a position in Colorado.
Speak to an Immigration Employment Attorney in Colorado
At Joseph & Hall P.C., our Colorado immigration lawyers are here to help you or your loved one obtain the proper employment visa. Get in touch with us today to get your confidential, comprehensive consultation. With office locations in Aurora, Colorado Springs, and Frisco, our local immigration lawyers are well-positioned to represent clients throughout Colorado.