English Spanish

Employment Immigration Attorneys Near Colorado Springs

Employment Immigration Attorneys Near Colorado Springs

At Joseph & Hall P.C., our employment immigration attorneys near Colorado Springs are committed to helping clients find effective and practical solutions. You deserve personalized representation from a top-rated immigration lawyer. To schedule a fully confidential review of your employment visa case, please call our Colorado Springs law office today.

Get Help an Employment Visas Near Colorado Springs

From our office in Colorado Springs, our immigration lawyers have the skills and experience to represent clients seeking the complete range of employment visas. We serve employees and employees throughout El Paso County. If you need help getting a work visa in the Colorado Springs area, we are ready to help. Some of the most common employment visas include: 

  • B-1 visas: A B-1 visa is a category of visa designed for temporary business visitors. If you are coming to work near Colorado Springs on a temporary business, you may need to obtain a B-1 visa. 
  • F-1 visas: Most international students training in the United States to do so on an F-1 visa. You may need an F-1 if you are attending school near Colorado Springs. 
  • H-1B visas: An H-1B visa is for professionals who work in certain specialty fields. To obtain an H-1B visa, your job must require specialized training and a college degree.    
  • H-2A visas: There is a large agricultural industry near Colorado Springs. Foreign workers in this industry may need to obtain an H-2A visa. 
  • H-2B visa: An H-2B visa is a seasonal worker visa. For example, international workers employed in the winter/mountain industry near Colorado Springs, CO may need an H-2B visa. 
  • O-visas: O visas are reserved for immigrants with extraordinary abilities in the sciences, business, the arts, or athletics. 
  • Q visas: A Q-1 visa is reserved for foreign professionals coming to the United States as part of a cultural exchange program.
  • L visas: L-1A and L-1B visas are for foreign workers who are being transferred to the American-based branch within the same company. If your company is transferring you to a new worksite near Colorado Springs, you may be required to get an L visa. 
  • R-1 visas: A R-1 visa is a religious workers employment visa. To be eligible to get an R-1 visa in Colorado Springs, you must serve in a specialized religious occupation. 

Call a Colorado Springs Employment Visa Lawyer Today

At Joseph & Hall P.C., our experienced Colorado immigration attorneys handle all types of employment visa cases. For a confidential consultation, please contact our Colorado Springs law office. We represent clients throughout El Paso County, including in Colorado Springs, Fountain, Manitou Springs, Calhan, Green Mountain Falls, Monument, and Palmer Lake. 


Complete the form to schedule a consultation.

Schedule An
Appointment Online

Powered by NUVEW Web Solutions
COVID-19 Update

Effective March 25, 2020, in response to “Stay at Home” orders Joseph & Hall PC is closed to the public and is now conducting nearly all of its operations remotely during the COVID-19 health crisis through April 18th.

We continue to have a limited number of staff in our office to perform basic operations such as assembling and filing petitions, receiving and distributing mail and issuing checks. We are grateful to be in a business that is conducive to remote work and for all of your patience and support.  Our lawyers and paralegals are here to answer the array of questions that continue to arise daily and will keep you informed during these rapidly changing times.  We will hold telephonic or video meetings rather than in-person meetings.  These meetings can be done by SKYPE or Zoom Conference call so that you can continue to interact with your legal team, face-to-face.

We remain committed to delivering outstanding client services.  We do have one important request – please do not come into the office in person for your health and safety and that of our employees.  Please mail or email all documents to our office.  Also, you can make any required payments online at https://vpspay.com/p/3 or make them over the phone by calling 303-297-9171 or by mail.  Please stay healthy!





Call Now Button