Employment Immigration Attorneys Near Colorado Springs
At Joseph & Hall P.C., our employment immigration attorneys near Colorado Springs are committed to helping clients find effective and practical solutions. You deserve personalized representation from a top-rated immigration lawyer. To schedule a fully confidential review of your employment visa case, please call our Colorado Springs law office today.
Get Help an Employment Visas Near Colorado Springs
From our office in Colorado Springs, our immigration lawyers have the skills and experience to represent clients seeking the complete range of employment visas. We serve employees and employees throughout El Paso County. If you need help getting a work visa in the Colorado Springs area, we are ready to help. Some of the most common employment visas include:
- B-1 visas: A B-1 visa is a category of visa designed for temporary business visitors. If you are coming to work near Colorado Springs on a temporary business, you may need to obtain a B-1 visa.
- F-1 visas: Most international students training in the United States to do so on an F-1 visa. You may need an F-1 if you are attending school near Colorado Springs.
- H-1B visas: An H-1B visa is for professionals who work in certain specialty fields. To obtain an H-1B visa, your job must require specialized training and a college degree.
- H-2A visas: There is a large agricultural industry near Colorado Springs. Foreign workers in this industry may need to obtain an H-2A visa.
- H-2B visa: An H-2B visa is a seasonal worker visa. For example, international workers employed in the winter/mountain industry near Colorado Springs, CO may need an H-2B visa.
- O-visas: O visas are reserved for immigrants with extraordinary abilities in the sciences, business, the arts, or athletics.
- Q visas: A Q-1 visa is reserved for foreign professionals coming to the United States as part of a cultural exchange program.
- L visas: L-1A and L-1B visas are for foreign workers who are being transferred to the American-based branch within the same company. If your company is transferring you to a new worksite near Colorado Springs, you may be required to get an L visa.
- R-1 visas: A R-1 visa is a religious workers employment visa. To be eligible to get an R-1 visa in Colorado Springs, you must serve in a specialized religious occupation.
Call a Colorado Springs Employment Visa Lawyer Today
At Joseph & Hall P.C., our experienced Colorado immigration attorneys handle all types of employment visa cases. For a confidential consultation, please contact our Colorado Springs law office. We represent clients throughout El Paso County, including in Colorado Springs, Fountain, Manitou Springs, Calhan, Green Mountain Falls, Monument, and Palmer Lake.