Employment Immigration Attorney Near Aurora
At Joseph & Hall P.C., our employment immigration attorneys near Aurora have the skills and expertise to help you find a solution. We always put the needs and interests of our clients first. If you have any questions about employment visas, our Colorado immigration law team is more than ready to help. Call us today to set up a confidential, no-obligation initial consultation.
We Help People Obtain Employment Visas in Aurora, CO
Non-immigrant employment visas give people the legal authority to live and work in the United States. While temporary, an employment visa can sometimes open up a path to a green card. Our Aurora, CO immigration lawyers assist clients with all types of employment visa applications. Along with other types work visas, we can help you seek:
- B-1 visas: B visas are the most common non immigrants employment visas issues in the United States. Through a B-1 visa, a business visitor receives authorization to come to the country on a short-term basis.
- F-1 visas: An F-1 visa is a student visa. If you or your child is pursuing an educational opportunity near Aurora, CO, an F-1 visa may be needed.
- J-1 visa: Also referred to as a training and exchange visa, a J-1 visa allows people to come to the U.S. to take part in an approved cultural program.
- H-1B visas: Are you a professional in a specialty occupation seeking an employment opportunity in Aurora? If so, you may need to get an H-1B visa.
- H-2A visas: Agriculture is one of the most important industries in Colorado. With an H-2A visa, seasonal workers can come to contribute to one of our region’s agricultural companies.
- H-2B visa: An H-2B visa is a seasonal employment visa reserved for non-agricultural workers. Our Aurora, CO immigration lawyers are here to answer your questions about H-2B visas.
- O-visas: The O visa is an extraordinary ability visa. Certain employees at the very top of their profession may be able to live and work in Colorado on an O-visa.
- R-1 visa: Reserved exclusively for qualifying religious professionals, R-1 visas are another important type of employment visa.
- L visas: Are you transferring between locations within one multinational company? If so, you may need to get an L-1 visa or an L-2 visa. Our Aurora immigration lawyers can help.
Get Help From an Employment Visa Lawyer Near Aurora, CO
At Joseph & Hall P.C., our Aurora immigration attorneys are skilled, solutions-driven advocates for our clients. Do not be overwhelmed by the employment visa application process. We are more than ready to help. For a fully confidential review of your case, please contact our Aurora office now. We serve communities throughout all of the Denver metro area.