Denver Employment Visa Lawyers

HomeDenver Employment Visa Lawyers

Denver Employment Visa Lawyers

There are many different types of employment visas that allow a foreign citizen to work in the United States. It is important to apply for the correct visa. Errors on your application can lead to delays in processing, and this will cost you and your employer to lose productivity. When you hire the experienced Denver employment visa lawyers at Joseph & Hall, you can rest assured that your application will be processed correctly. You can also avoid other costly delays in the visa process. 

What Type of Employment Visa is Right For Me?

The United States has created many different types of employment immigration visas. The right visa for you will be determined by the length of your employment and the type of work you do. For example, there are seasonal work visas for agricultural jobs. These are only appropriate for agricultural workers who will be in the country for a specific – and limited – agricultural season. Skilled workers can apply under programs for applicants with demonstrated abilities in the arts, technology, education, and executive management. 

Each of these situations requires a different type of visa. Different visas can be good for different lengths of stay. This is why it is so important to consult with a Denver immigration lawyer to be sure you are applying for the visa that is right for your unique situation. If you apply for the wrong type of visa, your application could be denied based on eligibility. If you apply for a visa that will not cover the entire length of your stay, you might have to apply for another visa or leave the country in the middle of your work. Both of these problems can be avoided by seeking legal advice at the start of the immigration process. 

What If I Need a Green Card For a Long-Term Job?

Visas are available for short-term business visitors, seasonal workers, and other stays of limited duration. But what if your work requires you to stay in the United States for several years? In this case, you will likely want to establish lawful permanent residence. This is commonly referred to as “getting a green card.” A green card must be sponsored by an employer who has filed appropriate documentation with the Department of Labor. Once you have a green card, you are allowed to stay and work in the United States indefinitely. So long as you renew your green card on time (generally every ten years) and remain eligible (for example, by not committing a felony), your green card can allow you to work in the U.S. for years to come. 

The Right Visa Lawyers For Denver Employment Immigration

The sooner you have an experienced employment immigration lawyer on your side, the easier your immigration process will be. Let the experienced immigration lawyers at Joseph & Hall protect your rights at every stage of the immigration process. Visit our website to schedule a consultation or to find the office closest to you. We have convenient locations and serve clients in Denver, Colorado Springs, Frisco, and the surrounding areas. 


Appeals & Federal Litigation Cases


We’ve filed a case challenging the US Department of Labor over a new rule that dramatically hikes wages for H-1B, H-1B1, PERM and E-3 cases.



This case challenged the Presidential Proclamation 10014 and 10052 with respect to DV winners. The judge has certified the case as a class action …



This case challenged visa processing delays and the Trump Administration’s immigrant visa ban, Presidential Proclamation 10014.



This case features “pair[s] of star-crossed lovers” on whose lives, like Romeo and Juliet’s, a plague has wreaked havoc.



We Are Committed to Your Dreams.

Countless people dream of becoming a U.S. citizen. If your application was rejected by the USCIS, we are here to fight for your best interests.

Get in touch with us. Write us a message.

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Tap Here To Schedule An Appointment
It's Fast & Easy