Cheyenne Employment Visa Lawyer
Skilled Employment Visa Immigration Attorneys Serving Cheyenne, WY
There are several types of employment visas available to foreign workers. As these are non-immigrant visas, they are issued on a temporary basis. If you are eligible for an employment visa, you need to be ready to present a strong application.
At Joseph Law Firm, P.C., our skilled Cheyenne employment visa lawyers have extensive experience handling all types of work visa applications. If you need help getting a work visa in Wyoming, please contact our law office today for immediate legal guidance. We offer fully confidential immigration law consultations.
Get an Employment Visa in Cheyenne: Know Your Options
There are many different types of employment visas available to people seeking to come to the United States for work. It is crucial that you identify and apply for the proper employment visa for your specific situation.
- B-1 visas: Offered to workers on a short-term visit to Cheyenne, WY.
- H-1B visas: Designed for workers in specific, highly specialized occupations.
- H-2A visas: A work visa for agricultural employees.
- H-2B visas: A work visa for those coming to Wyoming on a seasonal basis.
- O-1 visas: A special employment visa for the highest achievers in specific industries.
- ￼P-1 visas: Available for certain entertainment sector workers.
- L-1A/L-1B visas: A work visa available to certain employees who are coming to the U.S. but are staying within their own company.
- R-1 visas: A visa for religious workers.
- TN visas: Available for certain professionals who originate from either Canada or Mexico.
How to Apply for a Work Visa
- File Your Employment Visa Petition: To initiate the work visa application process, you must first file a petition. Your American sponsor (the employer) must file with you.
- Pay the Fees and Select Your Agent: Next, you must pay the application fees and select an agent. Though you serve as your own agent, it is recommended that you appoint your Wyoming work visa attorney to act on your behalf.
- Submit Your Application: When it comes time to submit the application itself, it is imperative that you avoid any minor mistakes. Small mistakes can lead to major problems. Please be sure to include all relevant supporting documentation.
- Get Ready for the Interview: Finally, the last step in the employment visa application process is the interview. You do not have to go through this step of the process alone; you can bring your Cheyenne immigration attorney with you to the interview.
Speak to Our Cheyenne Employment Visa Attorneys Today
At Joseph Law Firm, P.C., our immigration law specialists have decades of experience handling employment visa cases. To find out more about what we can do for you, please do not hesitate to contact our law firm today for your immigration law consultation.