Avon Employment Immigration Lawyer
At Joseph & Hall P.C., our Avon employment immigration lawyer has the knowledge and expertise to protect your rights and help you get the best outcome in your case. If you have any questions about work visas, we will be more than happy to get you reliable answers. To schedule a confidential initial appointment with an experienced Colorado immigration attorney, please contact our law firm today.
We Can Help You Get an Employment Visa in Avon
A work visa is a type of ‘non-immigrant’ visa that grants an employee the legal authorization to take a job in the United States. Allow employment visas do not provide an automatic right to become a lawful permanent resident, it may be possible to (eventually) apply for a green card after holding a work visa in good standing. We help people obtain the full range of employment visas in Avon, Colorado. Among other types of work visas, our attorneys can help you seek:
- B-1 visas: Are you coming to Eagle County, Colorado on temporary business? Our Avon attorneys can help you obtain a B-1 visa.
- H-1B visas: H-1B visas are for professionals. You must be in a ‘specialty occupation’ to apply for this type of visa. U.S. law defines a specialty occupation as one that requires the practical application of specialized knowledge. A bachelor’s degree (or higher) is required.
- H-2A visas: H-2A visas are meant for temporary agricultural workers. Due to the nature of agriculture, these positions are seasonal.
- H-2B visa: Eagle County has a large winter tourism industry. Through an H-2B visa, seasonal workers can come and contribute to Avon’s economy.
- O-visas: Do you have extraordinary abilities in your field? If so, you may have an easier path to come to the United States through an O visa. Our Avon employment immigration attorneys can help.
- P-1 visas: A P-1 visa is a special type of work visa reserved for entertainers, artists, and athletes.
- Q visas: A Q-1 visa is a cultural exchange visa. If you are coming to Eagle County as part of a cultural exchange program, you likely need to apply for this type of work permit.
- L visas: Are you transferring to the Avon, Colorado office of your multi-national company? If so, you likely need to obtain an L visa.
Contact Our Avon, CO Employment Immigration Attorneys for Help
At Joseph & Hall P.C., our Avon employment immigration lawyers are conscientious, solutions-driven advocates for our clients. We can help you obtain an employment visa. Contact us now to schedule your initial appointment. Our Colorado immigration attorneys represent clients in Avon and throughout the surrounding communities in Eagle County.