- No initial DACA applications will be accepted after September 5, 2017.
- Pending DACA renewals will be adjudicated under existing policies with an approval good for two years.
- If your DACA expires before March 5, 2018, you can file to renew your DACA before October 5, 2017, and if approved the extension will be good for two years.
- All pending advance parole requests will not be approved.
- No more advance parole requests will be accepted.
Contact Joseph & Hall P.C. if you have questions or concerns specific to your situation.