We want to take a moment to thank all who made Joseph & Hall P.C. a success in 2015 and review our firm achievements. We can’t wait to see what 2016 brings!
- 2016 Edition of U.S. News – Best Lawyers “Best Law Firms” – Joseph & Hall P.C. was ranked to the 2016 Edition of the “Best Law Firms” in U.S. News & World Report and Best Lawyers for Colorado First-Tier Rankings. This is the second consecutive year we have received this honor.
- Joseph & Hall P.C. Welcomed Ian Rochstein – Mr. Rochstein received his Juris Doctor degree from the Boston University School of Law and earned his undergraduate degree in International Relations and Spanish from Johns Hopkins University in Baltimore, Maryland. Ian is admitted to the bar in New York and Massachusetts and is a member of the American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA).
- Joseph & Hall P.C. Welcomed Courtney Butler – Ms. Butler is a graduate of the University of Denver, Sturm College of Law, where she graduated first in her class. Ms. Butler is an active member of the American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA). She is the Chair of the Spanish Speaking Lawyers Committee of the Colorado Bar Association, and she is a member of the Executive Council of the Young Lawyers Division of the Denver Bar Association.
- Former Partner Melanie Corrin was Sworn in as an Immigration Judge – Melanie Corrin, former partner of Joseph & Hall P.C., was sworn in as an immigration judge on June 19, 2015 at the Department of Justice in Washington D.C. Her appointment to the bench is a testament to the professionalism and leadership she has shown as an immigration lawyer.
- Joseph & Hall P.C. Recognized for Pro Bono Work – The Colorado Supreme Court recognizes law firms with an outstanding commitment to pro bono services. Law firms are required to commit a minimum of 50 hours of pro bono service, per licensed attorney in the firm. Joseph & Hall P.C. is proud that it exceeded this commitment in 2014, as well as every year since 2006.
- Super Lawyers, 2015 – Jeff Joseph, Senior Partner, was recognized as a Super Lawyer, and Aaron Hall, Partner, was named as a Super Lawyer-Rising Star by Super Lawyers in 2015.
- 5280 Magazine Top Lawyers, 2015 – Jeff Joseph, Senior Partner, and Aaron Hall, Partner, were both named Top Lawyers in immigration law in 2015 by 5280.
- Lawyer of the Year, 2015 – Senior Partner, Jeff Joseph, was named the Best Lawyers® 2015 Immigration Law “Lawyer of the Year” in Denver.
Sincerely, Joseph & Hall P.C.