Vail Employment Immigration Attorneys
At Joseph & Hall P.C., our Vail employment immigration attorneys have a comprehensive understanding of the challenges that employers and employees face when navigating the American immigration process. If you are preparing to apply for a Work Visa in Eagle County, we are ready to help. For a completely confidential, comprehensive consultation with an experienced Colorado immigration attorney, please contact us today.
Employment Visas in Vail, Colorado
In the United States, employment visas are ‘non-immigrant’ visas—meaning they do not offer an automatic path to permanent residence or citizenship. That being said, depending on your circumstances, you may be able to get a green card after holding an employment visa. At Joseph & Hall P.C., our Vail employment immigration lawyers have experience representing clients seeking all types of work visas. Some notable examples include:
- B-1 visas: If you are coming to Vail, CO, on short-term or medium-term business, you may need to get a B-1 visa. This is the most common type of employment visa issued in the United States.
- F-1 visas: F-1 visas are student visas. International students coming to Eagle County, Colorado, to advance their education may need an F-1 visa.
- H-1B visas: If you are a skilled professional, you may be able to obtain an H-1B visa. You must work in a specialty occupation to qualify for this type of employment visa.
- H-2A visas: Through an H-2A visa, temporary agricultural industry employees can come and work in the United States. If you are seeking an H-2A visa in Vail, CO, we can help.
- H-2B visa: H-2B employment visas are reserved for seasonal workers. Notably, as skiing, snowboarding, and other winter tourism industries are huge in Vail, many international workers come to the region on H-2B visas.
- O-visas: O-visas are reserved for employees with unique, extraordinary professional skills. Among other professions, O-visa holders are at the top of their field in business, education, or sport.
- Q visas: A Q-1 visa is a cultural exchange visa. If you have questions about obtaining a Q-1 visa in Vail, our top-rated Colorado immigration attorneys can help.
- L visas: L visas are reserved for transferees who are remaining within the same multinational business or organization. If you are being transferred to a location in Eagle County, CO, our attorneys can help you get the proper employment visa.
Call Our Vail Employment Immigration Lawyers for Immediate Assistance
At Joseph & Hall P.C., our Colorado employment immigration attorneys use our skills, training, and decades of relevant experience to help our clients achieve the best possible results. If you have questions about work visas, we can help. To arrange a completely confidential consultation, please contact us today. We represent clients in Vail and throughout Eagle County, Colorado.