Greeley Family Immigration Attorneys

HomeGreeley Family Immigration Attorneys

Greeley Family Immigration Attorneys

United States immigration law offers options for families to reunite with their relatives. However, in practice, doing so can be difficult. If you are attempting to help your family member immigrate to Colorado, you need to seek professional assistance. At Joseph & Hall P.C., our top-rated Greeley family immigration attorneys have extensive experience handling a wide range of immigration cases. We have the skills and experience needed to get the best possible results for you and your family. Please do not hesitate you contact our law firm today for immediate assistance with your case.

What Immigration Options are Available for your Family

Spousal Relationships

If you are an American citizen and you are married to a person who is in another country, your spouse can use the relationship to immigrate to the United States. This is the easiest path to a green card in U.S. immigration law.

K-1 Fiancé(e) Visas

It is also possible to immigrate to the U.S. if you are engaged to an American citizen. Though, this type of visa (K-1 visa) is looked at with a little more suspicion by federal immigration officials. You will need to go through a basic process to prove your eligibility and that your relationship is legitimate.

K-3 and K-4 Visas

The unmarried minor children of American citizens and their spouses (K-3 visa holders) can lawfully immigrate to the United States. An experienced Colorado immigration lawyer can help you navigate this visa application process.

Family Preference

Finally, there are also family preference immigration visas available to people who have a non-immediate connection to an American citizen. Under current American immigration law, there is only a limited amount of family preference spots that will be offered each year. As such, there can be a wait time with this type of family-based immigration. This makes it even more important to consult with a qualified Greeley immigration attorney.

How to Get Citizenship Through Family-Based Immigration

If you immigrate to the United States through a family-based connection, you may eventually be able to obtain American citizenship. Generally, this is done by naturalization through an affirmative application. Of course, before one applies for citizenship, many different specific criteria will need to be met. Our experienced Greeley, CO can help get your family member on the path to U.S. citizenship.

Get Family Immigration Help in Colorado Today

At Joseph & Hall P.C., our Greeley immigration lawyers have deep experience handling complex family-based immigration cases. If you or your loved one needs legal guidance, we are here to help. To set up a fully confidential case evaluation, please call our office today or contact us directly online.


Appeals & Federal Litigation Cases


We’ve filed a case challenging the US Department of Labor over a new rule that dramatically hikes wages for H-1B, H-1B1, PERM and E-3 cases.



This case challenged the Presidential Proclamation 10014 and 10052 with respect to DV winners. The judge has certified the case as a class action …



This case challenged visa processing delays and the Trump Administration’s immigrant visa ban, Presidential Proclamation 10014.



This case features “pair[s] of star-crossed lovers” on whose lives, like Romeo and Juliet’s, a plague has wreaked havoc.



We Are Committed to Your Dreams.

Countless people dream of becoming a U.S. citizen. If your application was rejected by the USCIS, we are here to fight for your best interests.

Get in touch with us. Write us a message.

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Tap Here To Schedule An Appointment
It's Fast & Easy