badge1 badge2
English Spanish

Grand Junction Employment Visa Attorney

Grand Junction Employment Visa Attorney

At Joseph & Hall P.C., our Grand Junction employment visa attorney is a tireless and results-focused advocate for clients. We have a long history of success in handling complex immigration matters. If you have questions about how to get a work visa, our Colorado immigration lawyers are more than ready to help. Call us now for a strictly confidential initial consultation. 

We Help People Access Employment Visas in Grand Junction, CO

A non-immigrant employment visa allows a worker to live and work in Colorado. Depending on your specific circumstances, a work visa may sometimes offer an opportunity to seek permanent residency (a green card). With comprehensive experience helping clients, we help people pursue the full range of employment immigration options. Some notable examples of work visas that we can help you seek in Grand Junction include:

  • B-1 visas: B-1 visas are temporary visitors visas. They are typically issued to people who are coming to the United States for a commercial purpose, but who are planning on staying for less than six months. 
  • J-1 visa: A J-1 visa is a cultural exchange visa. If you or your loved one is coming to Colorado as part of an approved exchange program, a J-1 visa is likely the appropriate option. We can help you apply for a J-1 visa. 
  • H-1B visas: H-1B visas are for trained professionals. A wide range of different professionals may be eligible to get an H-1B visa, including accountants, engineers, computer specialists, lawyers, business executives, and more. Our Grand Junction, CO employment immigration attorneys can help you seek an H-1B visa.
  • H-2A visas: By nature, agriculture is a seasonal industry. H-2A visas are for temporary agricultural workers. With an H-2A a foreign worker can take an agricultural position in Colorado.   
  • H-2B visa: Colorado also has many non-agricultural seasonal industries. H-2B visas are for these seasonal workers. As an example, a worker coming to support a winter industry near Grand Junction may need to obtain an H-2B visa.   
  • L visas: L-1A visas and L-1B visas are for employees who are being transferred to the American office of the same global employer. Our immigration law team can help you obtain an L visa to take a position in Grand Junction. 

Call Our Grand Junction Employment Immigration Lawyers for Immediate Help

At Joseph & Hall P.C., our Grand Junction immigration attorneys have the knowledge, background, and skills to handle the full range of employment immigration issues. Contact us now for a confidential initial immigration appointment. We represent clients in Grand Junction and throughout the region, including in Fruita, Collbran, De Beque, Palisade, Redlands, and Orchard Mesa. 


Complete the form to schedule a consultation.
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Schedule An
Appointment Online

Powered by NUVEW Web Solutions
Call Now Button