Family Immigration Lawyer Denver

HomeFamily Immigration Lawyer Denver

Family Immigration Lawyer Denver

Immigration cases that involve the possible separation or division of a family can be among the most heartbreaking types of cases you can hear of. When you are trying to bring a family member to the United States or keep a family together, figuring out the immigration system or defending against deportation can be difficult, and you will want to be working with a family immigration lawyer in Denver.

Retaining legal counsel will help you bring your family together, keep it together, and fight against any possible government threat to the family’s future in the United States. Joseph & Hall P.C. can prevent or minimize the separation of your family members.

Bringing a Family Member to the United States

Joseph & Hall P.C. handles immigration cases involving:

  • Immigrant visas for permanent resident status
  • Adjusting status to lawful permanent resident or green card holder
  • Form I-751 hardship and abuse waivers for joint filing requirements based on terminated marriages, abuse, or hardship
  • Form I-751, Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence for removal of conditions on permanent resident status based on joint filing for an existing marriage
  • Form I-212, Application for Permission to Reapply for Admission into the United States After Deportation or Removal for individuals who have been previously deported
  • Form I-601A, Application for Provisional Unlawful Presence Waiver for waivers of inadmissibility 
  • Form I-601 extreme hardship waivers for grounds of inadmissibility, including certain crimes, fraud, misrepresentation, or unlawful presence
  • K-1 fiance(e) visas
  • Motions and appeals to the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS), the Board of Immigration Appeals, and other government agencies
  • Violence Against Women Act (VAWA) Petitions 
  • Parole-in-Place for spouses, children, and parents of United States military personnel
  • Immigration Benefits for reentry permits, employment authorization documents, advance parole, or other benefits
  • Responses to Notices of Intent to Deny for pending cases and Requests for Evidence

When you are currently a citizen of the United States, you will have the ability to petition for visas for certain family members based on your relationship with them and the type of visa your family member is seeking. Petitions for immediate relative immigrant visas will be given the highest priority, and immediate family members include spouses, parents, siblings, and unmarried children under 21 years of age.

Immediate relatives typically have no waiting time for immigration matters. Visa processing time for other family members will vary depending on certain circumstances.

Some of the most common immigration issues we help with include:

  • K-1 Visa for Fiancé(e) Outside the United States — If you want to bring a fiancée or fiancé into the country to marry, you will have to file for a K-1 fiancé(e) visa with USCIS on their behalf for lawful entry into the country. Children of K-1 holders can also enter the United States with K-2 visas.
  • K-3 Visa for Spouses Outside the U.S. — When you are a United States citizen who married outside the country, you can file a K-3 spouse visa to bring a new husband or wife lawfully into the country. After the marriage is determined to be valid by USCIS and a spouse visa is granted, the spouse will automatically be eligible for application for Permanent Resident status.
  • Permanent Residency or Green Card For Member of Family Within the U.S. — If you want to obtain a green card for a wife, husband, or parent already in America, it may be possible.
  • Naturalization or Citizenship — Becoming a United States citizen can involve a naturalization test and interview with USCIS. 

Call Us Today to Schedule a Free Consultation with a Family Immigration Lawyer in Denver

If you are struggling to navigate the immigration system in the United States, know that you do not have to handle everything by yourself. Joseph & Hall P.C. will be able to navigate you through the entire process and can be by your side every step of the way.

Our firm takes great pride in working very closely with all of our clients so they can feel confident in the results they will be getting. You can call us or contact us online to arrange a free consultation so we can actually review the details of your case and discuss how you can accomplish your goals.


Appeals & Federal Litigation Cases


We’ve filed a case challenging the US Department of Labor over a new rule that dramatically hikes wages for H-1B, H-1B1, PERM and E-3 cases.



This case challenged the Presidential Proclamation 10014 and 10052 with respect to DV winners. The judge has certified the case as a class action …



This case challenged visa processing delays and the Trump Administration’s immigrant visa ban, Presidential Proclamation 10014.



This case features “pair[s] of star-crossed lovers” on whose lives, like Romeo and Juliet’s, a plague has wreaked havoc.



We Are Committed to Your Dreams.

Countless people dream of becoming a U.S. citizen. If your application was rejected by the USCIS, we are here to fight for your best interests.

Get in touch with us. Write us a message.

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Tap Here To Schedule An Appointment
It's Fast & Easy