Employment Visa Lawyers Denver

HomeEmployment Visa Lawyers Denver

Employment Visa Lawyers Denver

At Joseph & Hall P.C., our employment visa lawyers in Denver are skilled, solutions-oriented advocates for clients and their families. We believe that everyone deserves attentive, reliable representation from a top immigration attorney. If you have any questions about employment immigration, our legal team is prepared to help. For a strictly confidential, no-obligation initial consultation, please call our Denver metro law office today. 

An Overview of Employment Visa Services We Offer in Denver

For more than two decades, we have been Colorado’s leading employment immigration firm. Using our skills, experience, and passion for client service, we help people obtain an employment visa that is best suited for their individual circumstances. Our Denver, CO employment visa attorneys can help you apply for any of the following: 

  • B-1 visas: Usually issued on a short term basis (less than six months), a B-1 visa is a temporary business visitor visa. While it is the easiest work visa to obtain, it is also the most limited. 
  • H-1B visas: H-1B visas are professional visas. International employees in specialty occupations—such as accounting, engineering, information technology, computer science, law, etc.—can apply for an H-1B visa to fill a position in Denver.
  • H-2A visas: Agricultural workers can come to Colorado by obtaining an H-2A visa. These visas are generally seasonal or otherwise temporary.
  • H-2B visa: Colorado has some of the country’s largest seasonal industries. Through an H-2B visa, a non-agricultural seasonal employee can live and work in the Denver area.  
  • O-visas: Often called an ‘extraordinary ability visa,’ an O visa is only available to the top performers in certain highly desired fields. To obtain an O Visa, an applicant must present evidence proving their unique accomplishments or abilities.
  • P-1 visas: A P-1 visa is similar to an O visa, but the requirements are not quite as strict. Athletes, entertainers, and artists may be eligible to come to Denver with a P-1 visa.
  • R-1 visa: If you are a religious professional, you may be eligible to accept a position in Denver by obtaining an R-1 visa. 
  • L visas: L-1A and L-1B visas are meant for people who are being transferred to an American location within the same global employer. If you are being sent to an office in Denver, you may be required to apply for an L visa.

Contact Our Denver, CO Employment Visa Attorneys for Immediate Help

At Joseph & Hall P.C., our Denver employment immigration lawyers use teamwork, dedication, and the highest level of professionalism to find solutions for our clients. We are ready to assist you with your employment visa application. Contact our law firm now for a fully private, no-obligation review of your case. We represent clients in Denver and throughout the entire region. 


Appeals & Federal Litigation Cases


We’ve filed a case challenging the US Department of Labor over a new rule that dramatically hikes wages for H-1B, H-1B1, PERM and E-3 cases.



This case challenged the Presidential Proclamation 10014 and 10052 with respect to DV winners. The judge has certified the case as a class action …



This case challenged visa processing delays and the Trump Administration’s immigrant visa ban, Presidential Proclamation 10014.



This case features “pair[s] of star-crossed lovers” on whose lives, like Romeo and Juliet’s, a plague has wreaked havoc.



We Are Committed to Your Dreams.

Countless people dream of becoming a U.S. citizen. If your application was rejected by the USCIS, we are here to fight for your best interests.

Get in touch with us. Write us a message.

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Tap Here To Schedule An Appointment
It's Fast & Easy