Employment Visa Lawyers Denver
At Joseph & Hall P.C., our employment visa lawyers in Denver are skilled, solutions-oriented advocates for clients and their families. We believe that everyone deserves attentive, reliable representation from a top immigration attorney. If you have any questions about employment immigration, our legal team is prepared to help. For a strictly confidential, no-obligation initial consultation, please call our Denver metro law office today.
An Overview of Employment Visa Services We Offer in Denver
For more than two decades, we have been Colorado’s leading employment immigration firm. Using our skills, experience, and passion for client service, we help people obtain an employment visa that is best suited for their individual circumstances. Our Denver, CO employment visa attorneys can help you apply for any of the following:
- B-1 visas: Usually issued on a short term basis (less than six months), a B-1 visa is a temporary business visitor visa. While it is the easiest work visa to obtain, it is also the most limited.
- H-1B visas: H-1B visas are professional visas. International employees in specialty occupations—such as accounting, engineering, information technology, computer science, law, etc.—can apply for an H-1B visa to fill a position in Denver.
- H-2A visas: Agricultural workers can come to Colorado by obtaining an H-2A visa. These visas are generally seasonal or otherwise temporary.
- H-2B visa: Colorado has some of the country’s largest seasonal industries. Through an H-2B visa, a non-agricultural seasonal employee can live and work in the Denver area.
- O-visas: Often called an ‘extraordinary ability visa,’ an O visa is only available to the top performers in certain highly desired fields. To obtain an O Visa, an applicant must present evidence proving their unique accomplishments or abilities.
- P-1 visas: A P-1 visa is similar to an O visa, but the requirements are not quite as strict. Athletes, entertainers, and artists may be eligible to come to Denver with a P-1 visa.
- R-1 visa: If you are a religious professional, you may be eligible to accept a position in Denver by obtaining an R-1 visa.
- L visas: L-1A and L-1B visas are meant for people who are being transferred to an American location within the same global employer. If you are being sent to an office in Denver, you may be required to apply for an L visa.
Contact Our Denver, CO Employment Visa Attorneys for Immediate Help
At Joseph & Hall P.C., our Denver employment immigration lawyers use teamwork, dedication, and the highest level of professionalism to find solutions for our clients. We are ready to assist you with your employment visa application. Contact our law firm now for a fully private, no-obligation review of your case. We represent clients in Denver and throughout the entire region.