Employment Immigration Lawyers Near Buena Vista
At Joseph & Hall P.C., our Buena Vista employment immigration lawyers are professional, solutions-oriented legal advocates for our clients. If you or your loved one is applying for a work visa in Chaffee County, we can help. To arrange a consultation with an experienced Colorado immigration attorney, please call us today.
Employment Visas Near Buena Vista, CO
Through an employment visa, qualified workers can live and work in the United States. While work visas are generally temporary, non-immigrant visas, they can, eventually, lead to a green card (permanent residence) in certain circumstances. At Joseph & Hall P.C., our Buena Vista employment visa lawyers can help you get the authorization that you need to work in Colorado. Types of employment visas that we have assisted clients in obtaining include:
- B-1 visas: B-1 visas are for temporary business visitors. To qualify for a B-1 visa, an applicant must be coming to the U.S. for a pre-specified period of time during which they will be performing legitimate business activities.
- H-1B visas: Are you a skilled professional in a specialty occupation that requires a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent? If so, you may be eligible for an H-1B visa.
- H-2A visas: An H-2A visa is a temporary agricultural employment visa. As farming and agricultural production is an important part of the economy in Buena Vista and Chaffee County, the community relies on the contributions of H-2A visa holders.
- H-2B visa: An H-2B visa is a temporary work visa that is reserved for seasonal workers. Colorado is one of the top states in the country for seasonal employment.
- O-visas: An O-visa is also sometimes referred to as an extraordinary ability visa. You may be eligible to obtain an O-visa if you are a top performer in a highly desired field, such as business or education.
- L visas: Our economy is becoming ever more globalized. An increasing number of companies rely on an international workforce. If an international employee is being transferred to an office in Colorado, they may be eligible to obtain an L visa.
- R-1 visas: R-1 visas are for qualified religious professionals. Skilled professionals who perform certain duties for religious institutions may be able to get an R-1 visa to come to Buena Vista.
Contact Our Buena Vista, CO Employment Immigration Attorneys Today
At Joseph & Hall P.C., our Colorado employment immigration lawyers handle each and every case with professionalism, care, and attention. For a fully confidential immigration consultation, please contact us today. We represent clients in Buena Vista and throughout Chaffee County, including in Salida, Poncha Springs, Garfield, Johnson Village, Maysville, and Smeltertown.