English Spanish

Employment Immigration Lawyers Near Buena Vista

Employment Immigration Lawyers Near Buena Vista

At Joseph & Hall P.C., our Buena Vista employment immigration lawyers are professional, solutions-oriented legal advocates for our clients. If you or your loved one is applying for a work visa in Chaffee County, we can help. To arrange a consultation with an experienced Colorado immigration attorney, please call us today. 

Employment Visas Near Buena Vista, CO

Through an employment visa, qualified workers can live and work in the United States. While work visas are generally temporary, non-immigrant visas, they can, eventually, lead to a green card (permanent residence) in certain circumstances. At Joseph & Hall P.C., our Buena Vista employment visa lawyers can help you get the authorization that you need to work in Colorado. Types of employment visas that we have assisted clients in obtaining include:

  • B-1 visas: B-1 visas are for temporary business visitors. To qualify for a B-1 visa, an applicant must be coming to the U.S. for a pre-specified period of time during which they will be performing legitimate business activities.  
  • H-1B visas: Are you a skilled professional in a specialty occupation that requires a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent? If so, you may be eligible for an H-1B visa. 
  • H-2A visas: An H-2A visa is a temporary agricultural employment visa. As farming and agricultural production is an important part of the economy in Buena Vista and Chaffee County, the community relies on the contributions of H-2A visa holders.  
  • H-2B visa: An H-2B visa is a temporary work visa that is reserved for seasonal workers. Colorado is one of the top states in the country for seasonal employment.
  • O-visas: An O-visa is also sometimes referred to as an extraordinary ability visa. You may be eligible to obtain an O-visa if you are a top performer in a highly desired field, such as business or education. 
  • L visas: Our economy is becoming ever more globalized. An increasing number of companies rely on an international workforce. If an international employee is being transferred to an office in Colorado, they may be eligible to obtain an L visa. 
  • R-1 visas: R-1 visas are for qualified religious professionals. Skilled professionals who perform certain duties for religious institutions may be able to get an R-1 visa to come to Buena Vista.

Contact Our Buena Vista, CO Employment Immigration Attorneys Today

At Joseph & Hall P.C., our Colorado employment immigration lawyers handle each and every case with professionalism, care, and attention. For a fully confidential immigration consultation, please contact us today. We represent clients in Buena Vista and throughout Chaffee County, including in Salida, Poncha Springs, Garfield, Johnson Village, Maysville, and Smeltertown. 



Complete the form to schedule a consultation.

Schedule An
Appointment Online

Powered by NUVEW Web Solutions
We Are Open For Business

Effective March 25, 2020, in response to “Stay at Home” orders Joseph & Hall PC is closed to the public and is now conducting nearly all of its operations remotely during the COVID-19 health crisis through April 18th.

We continue to have a limited number of staff in our office to perform basic operations such as assembling and filing petitions, receiving and distributing mail and issuing checks. We are grateful to be in a business that is conducive to remote work and for all of your patience and support.  Our lawyers and paralegals are here to answer the array of questions that continue to arise daily and will keep you informed during these rapidly changing times.  We will hold telephonic or video meetings rather than in-person meetings.  These meetings can be done by SKYPE or Zoom Conference call so that you can continue to interact with your legal team, face-to-face.

We remain committed to delivering outstanding client services.  We do have one important request – please do not come into the office in person for your health and safety and that of our employees.  Please mail or email all documents to our office.  Also, you can make any required payments online at https://vpspay.com/p/3 or make them over the phone by calling 303-297-9171 or by mail.  Please stay healthy!

Call Now Button