Employment Immigration Law Firm Denver
At Joseph & Hall P.C., our employment immigration law firm in Denver handles the full range of employment immigration issues. For more than two decades, we have provided exceptional legal representation to clients throughout the Denver metropolitan area. To set up a confidential consultation with an experienced Denver employment immigration attorney, please do not hesitate to contact us today.
Employment Immigration Options in Denver, Colorado
We are proud to be Denver’s premier employment immigration law firm. Our Colorado immigration lawyers have significant experience representing both individual employees and employers. If you are seeking authorization to work in Denver, we will help you obtain the proper employment visa for your unique circumstances. Some of the most common types of work visas that people seek in Denver County are as follows:
- B-1 visa: A B-1 visa is the most common type of work visa issued to international travelers. It is designed for temporary business investors. Generally, it is limited to a period of a few months.
- J-1 visa: A J-1 visa is also known as a ‘training and exchange visa.’ You may be eligible to obtain one if you are coming to Denver, CO to participate in an educational training or cultural exchange program.
- H-1B visa: H-1B visas are for skilled professionals. Among other occupations, you may be able to get an H-1B visa to work in Denver as a lawyer, accountant, or an engineer.
- H-2A visa: If you are accepting a position on the agricultural industry in the Denver metro area, you may need to obtain an H-2A visa.
- P visa: A P visa is for employees who work in the entertainment industry. Specifically, you may be eligible to get this type of employment visa to work in Denver as an athlete, artist, or another type of entertainer.
- L-1A/L-1B visa: If you are transferring to a new position or new department within the same global company, you may be qualified to get an L-1A or L-1B visa. We help clients navigate the L visa application process in Denver.
- R-1 visa: For religious occupations, R-1 visas can be used to get the authorization to live and work in the United States. Our law firm helps applicants obtain R-1 visas in Denver, Colorado. If you are seeking an R-1 visa, please call us today.
Discuss Your Case With Our Denver Employment Immigration Lawyers Today
At Joseph & Hall P.C., our top-rated Denver employment immigration attorneys provide fully personalized, effective representation to clients. We have gained a national reputation for success in handling a wide array of employment immigration matters. To set up a strictly confidential review of your case, please contact our Denver metro office today.