badge1 badge2
English Spanish

Employment Immigration Attorneys Boulder

Employment Immigration Attorneys Boulder

At Joseph & Hall P.C., our top-rated Boulder employment immigration attorneys have the skills, training, and legal knowledge needed to help our clients navigate all aspects of the legal process. If you or your loved one is seeking an employment visa in boulder, we are ready to help. For a strictly private consultation with an experienced Colorado immigration lawyer, please contact us right away.  

An Overview of Employment Visas in Boulder, CO 

Through a non-immigrant employment visa, you may be eligible to live and work in the United States. While employment visas are temporary, it is sometimes possible to (eventually) obtain a green card through an adjustment of status. Our Boulder employment immigration lawyers will help you understand all of your options. Some of the most common types of employment visas issued in Colorado include: 

  • B-1 visas: The most common type of employment visa, a B-1, allows foreign nationals to visit the United States on temporary business purposes. Most B-1 visas are issued for six months or less.  
  • F-1 visas: International students need the appropriate visa. Are you seeking a student visa in Boulder? Our immigration attorneys can help. 
  • J-1 visa: A J-1 visa is often referred to as a cultural and exchange visa. If you are applying to come to Boulder as part of an approved educational/training program, we can help you secure the right visa. 
  • H-1B visas: An H-1B visa is often referred to as a ‘professional’ visa. If you work in a specialty occupation—such as accounting, technology, law, etc.—an H1-B visa can help. 
  • H-2A visas: Through an H-2A agricultural visa, workers can come to the United States to perform seasonal jobs in the industry.  
  • H-2B visa: Boulder has a large non-agricultural seasonal industry. If you are coming to Boulder County to perform peak load, seasonal work, an H-2B visa may be the right option. 
  • O-visas: Workers with extraordinary abilities may be eligible for an O visa. You may be qualified for this visa if you are in the field of science, education, or business.
  • P-1 visas: A P-1 visa reserved for foreign workers coming to the United States to perform in athletics or entertainment. Our Boulder, CO immigration lawyers can help. 
  • L visas: If you are transferring to the U.S. based office of the same multinational company, we can help you obtain an L visa. 

Call Our Boulder, CO Employment Immigration Lawyers for Help

At Joseph & Hall P.C., our top-rated Boulder immigration attorneys have experience handling employment visa cases. If you have questions about the employment immigration process, we can help. For a completely private, no commitment case evaluation, please contact our law firm now. We represent clients throughout Boulder County, including in Longmont, Lafayette, and Louisville. 


Complete the form to schedule a consultation.
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Call Now Button