badge1 badge2
English Spanish

Denver Immigration Employment Lawyer

Denver Immigration Employment Lawyer

Skilled Immigration Employment Attorneys Serving Clients in Denver, CO and Throughout the Region  

You may be qualified to apply for an employment visa that allows you to live and work in the United States. For the most part, employment visas are temporary and renewable. When considering employment visas, there are several different types available. It is crucial that you know what to apply for and how to properly prepare and submit your application.

At Joseph & Hall P.C., our dedicated Denver immigration employment lawyers are committed to helping our clients find the best solutions. If you are seeking an employment visa in Colorado, we will help you explore your options, navigate the application process, and get successful results. To get immediate assistance, contact our legal team today.

Understanding Your Options for Immigration Through Employment

Our Denver immigration employment lawyers have the legal skills and relevant knowledge to handle all types of employment visa applications. No matter what type of employment visa you are seeking, our legal team can help you put together an application to get it in the most efficient possible manner. Some examples of employment visa cases we handle in Denver, CO include the following:  

  • B-1 visas: This employment visa is meant for temporary business visitors to the United States. The maximum duration is just six months.   
  • H-1B visas: One of the most common employment visas, an H-1B is for professionals in certain specialty occupations.
  • H-2A visas: This employment visa is for agricultural workers. Many are many H-2A visa holders work in Colorado and other Western states.
  • H-2B visas: If you work in a seasonal field, such as at a ski resort, you may be eligible for an H-2B visa.
  • O-1 visas: An O-1 is an employment visa that is meant for people with extraordinary abilities.
  • P-1 visas: These employment visas are designed to be used by artists, athletes, and other entertainers.
  • L-1A/L-1B visas: If you are attempting to transfer positions or locations within a multi-national business, you may be eligible for an L-1A or L-1B visa.
  • R-1 visas: Qualified religious professionals often enter the United States using an R-1 visa.
  • TN visas: Under the NAFTA trade agreement, citizens of Canada and Mexico may be eligible to obtain a TN visa.

Consult With a Colorado Employment Immigration Lawyer Today

At Joseph & Hall P.C., we have experience handling the full range of employment immigration issues. If you need help obtaining an employment visa, please do not hesitate to call our Denver law office at (303) 297-9171. We offer fully confidential, no obligation case evaluations.


Complete the form to schedule a consultation.
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Schedule An
Appointment Online

Powered by NUVEW Web Solutions
Call Now Button