Denver Employment Immigration Lawyer
At Joseph & Hall P.C., our Denver employment immigration lawyer is a diligent, experienced advocate for clients. With more than two decades of experience handling immigration law matters throughout the region, we have helped people obtain a wide range of different employment visas. To arrange a completely confidential initial consultation with an experienced Colorado immigration lawyer, please call our Denver metro law office.
An Overview of Employment Visas We can Help You Obtain in Denver
An employment visa is a non-immigrant visa. If you are issued one, you will be granted the authorization to live in the United States and work in an approved position. While an employment visa does not offer a guaranteed path to a green card, there are circumstances in which it is possible to get one through an adjustment of status. Our Denver immigration attorneys assist clients with all types of employment visas, including:
- B-1 visas: Are coming to the Denver metro area on temporary business purposes. If so, our law firm can help you get a B-1 visa.
- F-1 visas: Closely related to an employment visa, an F-1 visa is the most common type of student visa. If you or your child is coming to study in Denver, we can help you get access to an F-1 visa.
- H-1B visas: One of the most common employment visas, an H-1B visa is for professional workers. To get an H-1B visa, an applicant must be sponsored by a U.S. employer.
- H-2A visas: Our agricultural industry is a key part of our overall economy. H-2A visas can be used by foreign agricultural sector employees.
- H-2B visa: Colorado has many different seasonal industries. If you are coming to Denver as a seasonal foreign worker, you may have to get an H-2B visa.
- O-visas: A specialized type of employment visa, O visa is reserved for people with “extraordinary” abilities in a wide range of fields, including science, education, math, and many more.
- P-1 visas: Artists, athletes, and other professionals in the entertainment industry may need to get a P-1 visa to work in the United States
- L visas: Transferring to a Denver office but remaining at your current employer? Our law firm can help you apply for an L visa.
Speak to Our Denver, CO Employment Visa Attorney Today
At Joseph & Hall P.C., our Colorado employment immigration lawyers work tirelessly to provide reliable, solutions-oriented representation to clients. If you are applying for a work visa, our Colorado immigration law specialists are here to help. To set up a confidential, no initial obligation appointment, please contact our Denver metro law office. We represent clients throughout the entire region.