English Spanish

Denver Employment Immigration Lawyer

Denver Employment Immigration Lawyer

At Joseph & Hall P.C., our Denver employment immigration lawyer is a diligent, experienced advocate for clients. With more than two decades of experience handling immigration law matters throughout the region, we have helped people obtain a wide range of different employment visas. To arrange a completely confidential initial consultation with an experienced Colorado immigration lawyer, please call our Denver metro law office. 

An Overview of Employment Visas We can Help You Obtain in Denver

An employment visa is a non-immigrant visa. If you are issued one, you will be granted the authorization to live in the United States and work in an approved position. While an employment visa does not offer a guaranteed path to a green card, there are circumstances in which it is possible to get one through an adjustment of status. Our Denver immigration attorneys assist clients with all types of employment visas, including: 

  • B-1 visas: Are coming to the Denver metro area on temporary business purposes. If so, our law firm can help you get a B-1 visa. 
  • F-1 visas: Closely related to an employment visa, an F-1 visa is the most common type of student visa. If you or your child is coming to study in Denver, we can help you get access to an F-1 visa. 
  • H-1B visas: One of the most common employment visas, an H-1B visa is for professional workers. To get an H-1B visa, an applicant must be sponsored by a U.S. employer. 
  • H-2A visas: Our agricultural industry is a key part of our overall economy. H-2A visas can be used by foreign agricultural sector employees.  
  • H-2B visa: Colorado has many different seasonal industries. If you are coming to Denver as a seasonal foreign worker, you may have to get an H-2B visa. 
  • O-visas: A specialized type of employment visa, O visa is reserved for people with “extraordinary” abilities in a wide range of fields, including science, education, math, and many more.  
  • P-1 visas: Artists, athletes, and other professionals in the entertainment industry may need to get a P-1 visa to work in the United States 
  • L visas: Transferring to a Denver office but remaining at your current employer? Our law firm can help you apply for an L visa.

Speak to Our Denver, CO Employment Visa Attorney Today

At Joseph & Hall P.C., our Colorado employment immigration lawyers work tirelessly to provide reliable, solutions-oriented representation to clients. If you are applying for a work visa, our Colorado immigration law specialists are here to help. To set up a confidential, no initial obligation appointment, please contact our Denver metro law office. We represent clients throughout the entire region. 


Complete the form to schedule a consultation.

Schedule An
Appointment Online

Powered by NUVEW Web Solutions
We Are Open For Business

Effective March 25, 2020, in response to “Stay at Home” orders Joseph & Hall PC is closed to the public and is now conducting nearly all of its operations remotely during the COVID-19 health crisis through April 18th.

We continue to have a limited number of staff in our office to perform basic operations such as assembling and filing petitions, receiving and distributing mail and issuing checks. We are grateful to be in a business that is conducive to remote work and for all of your patience and support.  Our lawyers and paralegals are here to answer the array of questions that continue to arise daily and will keep you informed during these rapidly changing times.  We will hold telephonic or video meetings rather than in-person meetings.  These meetings can be done by SKYPE or Zoom Conference call so that you can continue to interact with your legal team, face-to-face.

We remain committed to delivering outstanding client services.  We do have one important request – please do not come into the office in person for your health and safety and that of our employees.  Please mail or email all documents to our office.  Also, you can make any required payments online at https://vpspay.com/p/3 or make them over the phone by calling 303-297-9171 or by mail.  Please stay healthy!

Call Now Button