Carbondale Employment Immigration Attorneys
At Joseph & Hall P.C., our Carbondale employment immigration attorneys are proud to be recognized as national leaders in the field. Serving communities throughout Colorado for more than 20 years, we handle all types of employment immigration matters. If you have questions about obtaining an employment visa or you have run into obstacles in the application process, we can help. To get a strictly confidential review of your case, please contact our Carbondale work visa lawyers today.
Non-Immigrant Employment Visas in Carbondale, CO
Our law firm has a long, well-documented record of success representing businesses, organizations, and workers in employment immigration matters. Our Carbondale, CO employment visa lawyers can help you find and pursue the appropriate work visa. Some of the most popular types of work visas include:
- B-1 visas: For employees who are coming to the United States for temporary business purposes, a B-1 visa is typically the best option.
- J-1 visas: If you are coming to Colorado for professional training, you can apply for a J-1 visa.
- F-1 visas: With an F-1 visa, international students can study at American colleges, universities, and graduate schools. Colorado is home to many of the nation’s top educational institutions.
- H-1B visas: One of the most well-known types of employment visas, an H-1B visa is reserved for professionals in a small number of specialty occupations, including lawyers and accountants.
- H-2A visas: Agricultural workers who are coming to Colorado may need to obtain an H-2A visa.
- H-2B visa: Colorado has many seasonal industries. If you are a seasonal foreign worker, an H-2B will give you the authority to take a position in the state.
- O-1 visas: If you are an individual with extraordinary abilities in your field—whether it is science, business, arts, or athletics—you may be qualified for an O-1 visa.
- Q visas: If you are coming to Carbondale, CO to participate in a cultural exchange program, you can apply for a Q visa.
- L-1A visas: More and more companies operate across borders. If you are transferring to the United States as an employee of the same global company, you should apply for an L-1A or L-1B visa.
- R-1 visas: An R-1 visa is reserved for qualified religious professionals who are coming to perform services in the United States.
Call Our Carbondale, CO Employment Immigration Lawyers Right Away
At Joseph & Hall P.C., our Colorado employment immigration attorneys have the specialized skills and experience needed to help you obtain a work visa. Whether you need help getting started with the process or you have run into problems with your application, we are ready to help. To get more information about what we can do for you, please contact our legal team today. We represent clients in Carbondale and throughout Garfield County.