English Spanish

Carbondale Employment Immigration Attorneys

Carbondale Employment Immigration Attorneys

At Joseph & Hall P.C., our Carbondale employment immigration attorneys are proud to be recognized as national leaders in the field. Serving communities throughout Colorado for more than 20 years, we handle all types of employment immigration matters.  If you have questions about obtaining an employment visa or you have run into obstacles in the application process, we can help. To get a strictly confidential review of your case, please contact our Carbondale work visa lawyers today. 

Non-Immigrant Employment Visas in Carbondale, CO

Our law firm has a long, well-documented record of success representing businesses, organizations, and workers in employment immigration matters. Our Carbondale, CO employment visa lawyers can help you find and pursue the appropriate work visa. Some of the most popular types of work visas include:   

  • B-1 visas: For employees who are coming to the United States for temporary business purposes, a B-1 visa is typically the best option. 
  • J-1 visas: If you are coming to Colorado for professional training, you can apply for a J-1 visa. 
  • F-1 visas: With an F-1 visa, international students can study at American colleges, universities, and graduate schools. Colorado is home to many of the nation’s top educational institutions.  
  • H-1B visas: One of the most well-known types of employment visas, an H-1B visa is reserved for professionals in a small number of specialty occupations, including lawyers and accountants. 
  • H-2A visas: Agricultural workers who are coming to Colorado may need to obtain an H-2A visa. 
  • H-2B visa: Colorado has many seasonal industries. If you are a seasonal foreign worker, an H-2B will give you the authority to take a position in the state. 
  • O-1 visas: If you are an individual with extraordinary abilities in your field—whether it is science, business, arts, or athletics—you may be qualified for an O-1 visa. 
  • Q visas: If you are coming to Carbondale, CO to participate in a cultural exchange program, you can apply for a Q visa. 
  • L-1A visas: More and more companies operate across borders. If you are transferring to the United States as an employee of the same global company, you should apply for an L-1A or L-1B visa.
  • R-1 visas: An R-1 visa is reserved for qualified religious professionals who are coming to perform services in the United States. 

Call Our Carbondale, CO Employment Immigration Lawyers Right Away

At Joseph & Hall P.C., our Colorado employment immigration attorneys have the specialized skills and experience needed to help you obtain a work visa. Whether you need help getting started with the process or you have run into problems with your application, we are ready to help. To get more information about what we can do for you, please contact our legal team today. We represent clients in Carbondale and throughout Garfield County.


Complete the form to schedule a consultation.

Schedule An
Appointment Online

Powered by NUVEW Web Solutions
COVID-19 Update

Effective March 25, 2020, in response to “Stay at Home” orders Joseph & Hall PC is closed to the public and is now conducting nearly all of its operations remotely during the COVID-19 health crisis through April 18th.

We continue to have a limited number of staff in our office to perform basic operations such as assembling and filing petitions, receiving and distributing mail and issuing checks. We are grateful to be in a business that is conducive to remote work and for all of your patience and support.  Our lawyers and paralegals are here to answer the array of questions that continue to arise daily and will keep you informed during these rapidly changing times.  We will hold telephonic or video meetings rather than in-person meetings.  These meetings can be done by SKYPE or Zoom Conference call so that you can continue to interact with your legal team, face-to-face.

We remain committed to delivering outstanding client services.  We do have one important request – please do not come into the office in person for your health and safety and that of our employees.  Please mail or email all documents to our office.  Also, you can make any required payments online at https://vpspay.com/p/3 or make them over the phone by calling 303-297-9171 or by mail.  Please stay healthy!





Call Now Button