badge1 badge2
English Spanish

Boulder Employment Immigration Lawyer

Boulder Employment Immigration Lawyer

At Joseph & Hall P.C., our Boulder employment immigration lawyers are diligent and effective advocates for clients. We can help you seek a non-immigrant employment visa. Furthermore, if applicable, our legal team can also help you apply for permanent residency in the United States through your job. If you have any questions or concerns about employment immigration in Colorado, we are available to offer assistance. For a strictly private review of your employment immigration case, please call us today. 

We Handle the Full Range of Employment Visa Matters in Boulder, Colorado

Our Boulder immigration law specialists assist clients with the complete range of employment visas matters, including representing workers seeking permanent residence through their job. We can help you identify and apply for the appropriate work visa for your specific situation. Some of the most common types of employment visas in Boulder, CO include: 

  • B-1 visas: The most frequently issued type of employment visa in the United States, a B-1 is reserved for temporary business visitors. 
  • J-1 visas: Employees coming to Boulder, Colorado for the purposes of professional training or professional education may be required to obtain a J-1 visa. 
  • F-1 visas: An F-1 visa is for students, including graduate students, accepting an educational opportunity in the United States. 
  • H-1B visas: Another common type of employment visa, an H-1B visa is for professionals who were in certain highly desired specialty occupations. 
  • H-2A visas: Foreign workers coming to Boulder County, CO to perform temporary or seasonal agricultural labor may be eligible to obtain an H-2A visa. 
  • H-2B visa: The Boulder area also has many seasonal, non-agricultural positions that must be filled. Foreign employees seeking one of these positions must get an H-2B visa. 
  • O-1 visas: Individuals with extraordinary professional abilities may granted an O-1 employment visa to work in Colorado. 
  • P visas: A P visa is reserved for athletes, artists, and other qualified entertainment industry professionals. 
  • Q visas: Cultural exchange visitors to Boulder, Colorado may need to apply for and obtain a Q visa. 
  • L-1A visas: Many of our region’s largest companies now operate all over the world. If you are an intra-company transfer within a multinational corporation, you may be eligible to obtain an L-1A employment visa. 
  • R-1 visas: An R-1 employment visa is reserved for qualified religious professionals. 

Get Help From Our Boulder, CO Employment Immigration Attorneys Today

At Joseph & Hall P.C., our Boulder employment immigration lawyers have a national reputation for excellence. If you are seeking an employment visa, our team will help you find the right solution. To request your strictly confidential employment immigration consultation, please contact us today. We represent clients in Boulder and throughout the surrounding communities, including in Louisville, Lafayette, and Longmont.  


Complete the form to schedule a consultation.
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Schedule An
Appointment Online

Powered by NUVEW Web Solutions
Call Now Button