Aurora Employment Immigration Lawyers
At Joseph & Hall P.C., our top-rated Aurora employment immigration lawyers are standing by, ready to help you find solutions to your immigration issues. We have a strong record of successful experience handling the complete range of employment immigration matters — representing both individuals and companies. To set up a strictly private consultation with a top-rated Aurora, CO employment immigration attorney, please contact us today.
Employment Immigration Attorneys Serving Aurora, Colorado
There are a number of different employment visas available for qualified foreign workers. Our Aurora, CO employment immigration lawyers have experience handling all types of employment visa applications. Regardless of your specific circumstances, we are prepared to take action to get you the best possible results. Some notable nonimmigrant employment visas that are available in Aurora, CO include:
- B-1 visa: A B-1 visa is the most commonly issue American employment visa. It is reserved for temporary business visitors to the United States. Generally, a B-1 visa is granted on a short-term, renewable basis.
- H-1B visa: If you are in a “specialty occupation,” you may be eligible to obtain an H-1B visa to come and work in Aurora, Colorado. Some notable examples of specialty occupations include lawyers, architects, accountants and engineers.
- H-2A visa: Colorado’s economy depends, in part, on the agricultural sector. Through an H-2A visa, agricultural workers can obtain permission to work lawfully in the United States.
- H-2B visa: An H-2B visa is better known as the seasonal workers’ visa. It is available to many employees who come to Aurora, CO to seek employment in winter industries.
- O-1 visa: Employees with extraordinary abilities may be eligible to get an O-1 visa to take a position in Aurora, Colorado.
- L-1A/L-1B visa: For employees who are transferring to a new office or a new position within the same global company, the L-1A or L-1B visa may provide the best path to American employment.
- R-1 visa: The R-1 visa offers employment options for certain qualified religious professionals. With an R-1, religious workers may be eligible to take a position in Colorado.
- TN visa: Under the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA), citizens of Canada and Mexico may be eligible to obtain a TN visa to work in the United States.
Get Help From Our Aurora, CO Employment Immigration Attorneys Today
At Joseph & Hall P.C., our Aurora, CO immigration lawyers have the skills and experience needed to handle the entire range of employment immigration matters. If you or your loved one needs legal support, please contact our legal team for a confidential initial case evaluation. We represent clients in Aurora and throughout the surrounding communities in Adams County and Douglas County.