Full-Time Law Firm Receptionist
Immigration law firm with a national reputation for excellence is looking for a bilingual (English and Spanish speaking), friendly, professional, and positive individual to work as the firm’s receptionist.
Responsibilities include the following:
- Greet clients and prospective clients in a friendly, welcoming, and professional manner
- Operate a multi-line telephone system with 10 incoming lines using proper phone etiquette.
- Answer phones and direct incoming calls to appropriate staff members or client service representative for scheduling of appointments.
- Schedule consultations when client service representative is not available
- Review intake form with prospective client to make sure that all data is accurate and check referral source.
- Check voice mail messages throughout the day
- Accept payments from clients in person and fill out payment stubs
- Track consultations and referral sources
- Purge files
- Maintain a clean and organized reception/lobby area.
- Manage all firm and staff calendars.
- Disburses incoming faxes to recipients.
- Assists with mailing of monthly bills.
- Utilize general office equipment, word processing software, and case management software.
- Perform several tasks concurrently with ease and professionalism.
- Assisting Director of Administration and other administrative staff with needed.
Friendly, positive and professional individual willing to work 8am-5pm with punctual daily attendance. Individual should possess a strong attention to detail and quick response time in completing tasks and addressing client needs. He/she should have excellent time management skills and the ability to answer multiple phone lines efficiently. Individual should be able to multitask in a fast-paced environment and work under deadlines. Bilingual in English and Spanish required.
Please submit resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Compensation commensurate with experience. Health and retirement benefits, paid time off, and other benefits provided.