News & Media
JOB ANNOUNCEMENT: Full-Time Paralegal/Legal Assistant
Joseph Law Firm, P.C. is looking for a highly motivated individual to join our amazing team.
Work on cases that involve corporate immigration, worksite enforcement, family immigration, removal defense and federal court litigation under the supervision of an attorney including the following tasks:
- Gather, copy, organize and compile supporting documents for applications, petitions and filings.
- Become proficient in the preparation and submission of immigration applications, petitions, briefs and court documents.
- Input information into immigration forms and compile filing for attorney review.
- Draft and prepare letters for attorney review.
- Perform country conditions research in support of waiver applications. Interview clients to prepare client affidavits in support of applications.
- Monitor pending cases and manage case deadlines and status issues.
- Prepare and maintain client files in an organized manner.
- Assist with Spanish interpreting for clients when necessary.
Bilingual in English and Spanish required. Four year bachelor’s degree required. Paralegal course/training preferred, but not required. Experience in immigration law preferred, but not required. Positive, bright, energetic attitude. Strong attention to detail. Excellent time management skills. Database and calendar management skills.
Please submit resume, cover letter and professional references to email@example.com.
Compensation commensurate with experience. Health and retirement benefits provided, paid time off and other benefits. Bonus incentive based on meeting monthly billable hours. Position available immediately.
About Joseph Law Firm, PC:
Joseph Law Firm, PC is an AV® rated full-service immigration firm with a dynamic practice that will provide the opportunity to work on cutting edge and challenging cases in a law firm that enjoys a national reputation. Our attorneys are frequent lecturers both locally and nationally on immigration issues and have held leadership positions in the American Immigration Lawyers Association both locally and nationally. Joseph Law Firm, PC’s main office is located in Aurora, Colorado. Satellite offices are located in Colorado Springs and Frisco, Colorado. Visit us at: http://www.immigrationissues.com.